NEET Guided Revision Test Series
layers 4 Courses
Valid Till: 2021-09-12
Components of Test Series
Total Tests - 27
8 Goal-wise Part Syllabus Tests
2 Quarter Syllabus Tests
2 Half Syllabus Tests
15 Full Syllabus Mock Tests
Kota’s Top Faculties behind this test series
- Physics: Saransh Sir (IIT JEE - AIR-41, B. Tech IIT-Bombay, Ex. Allen Faculty)
- Chemistry: Prateek Sir (B. Tech IIT-Bombay, Online Expert)
- Biology: Anshuman Agrawal Sir (AIPMT(NEET) - AIR-196, RPMT - ARR-46, Ex-HOD Biology, Resonance)
eSaral offers a great benefit for the NEET aspirants by launching Guided Revision Test Series for NEET designed in a way to increase problem solving skills. The complete Test Series is based on the actual NEET exam pattern (180 Questions in 3 Hours which include 45 questions from Physics and Chemistry each and 90 questions from Biology).
Features of eSaral NEET Guided Revision Test Series
- Total Tests: 27
- Time Table wise Guided Revision covering Entire Syllabus.
- Hints and Solutions of all the questions available.
- Anytime and Anywhere Test Practice.
- Get instant Sore along with detailed Analysis
- Mobile Friendly Test Series
- Can give these tests on computer or laptop. Login on https://courses.esaral.com/s/mycourses with the same username and password as that of eSaral App.
With these tests students can gain expertise in attempting tests in 3 Hours of time which will help them a lot in the real exam environment. Moreover, these tests are mobile friendly which means you can access them through your mobile phone/ tablet at anytime and anywhere.
**Validity of the course will be extended FREE OF COST if dates of NEET is postponed due to COVID-19.
Note: All the tests are scheduled at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
8 Goal Tests + 4 Review Tests + 15 Major Tests
Team of IITians on a Mission
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :